Believe in the Gold: Supporting Families Program
Many Canadians do not know about the devastation of childhood cancer on families, especially their finances. Families are responsible for many health care costs beyond what may be covered by provincial or extended health care plans, which can easily become overwhelming. Our program strives to provide some financial relief for the families.
- The Believe in the Gold: Supporting Families Program is for Canadian citizens.
- We cover all medical cost as outlined in the Canadian Revenue Agency – Eligible Medical Expenses, (see outline)
- If you claim costs through this program, you are unable to write them off on your taxes.
- A note from your Oncologist, Doctor, Primary Nurse, or Social Worker is required.
- Original receipts are required from the pharmacy or point of purchase.
- For the travel fund, please fill out the appropriate application.